1. The application status of Chinese electric bicycles in torque sensor technology and integrated circuit controller technology. Powerful enterprises have already applied integrated electronic and digital technologies to controllers, motor valve control, charging control and other components. Intelligent electric bicycles will be The commanding heights of future development.
2. The traditional lead-acid battery has become a fatal weakness of electric bicycles because it may cause secondary pollution, its own weight, slow charging speed and short service life. The application technology of nickel-metal hydride batteries in China has gradually matured and can also be popularized. Electric bicycle manufacturers should increase research on new energy sources, reduce the cost of new batteries, and give electric bicycles a stronger "life source."
3. Strengthen the research on charging technology, greatly improve the charging efficiency, and extend the battery life. According to relevant expert research, 80% of the damaged batteries on the market are damaged by inferior chargers. China's high-tech companies have begun research in this area, changing conventional charging to amplitude-amplified pulse and digital control technology to effectively control the amount of water lost during the charging process, ensure the balance of charging, and increase the service life of the battery.
4. High-tech composite materials and high-strength light alloy materials will be more used in the manufacture of electric bicycles. While successfully applying aluminum alloy materials, it adopts titanium alloy, chromium-molybdenum steel and other lightweight, high-strength materials and carbon fiber and other polymer composite materials. Increase the strength of electric bicycles and reduce the weight of electric bicycles. Revolutionary changes in bicycle performance and manufacturing process.
5. Strengthen the research of electric bicycle motors, develop energy-saving motors using new energy sources, compensate motors, and further improve the energy efficiency of electric bicycles.
6. Accelerate the application of new technologies and new materials, and use nano materials in the production of tires, batteries and accessories to make electric bicycles lighter, faster and travel farther.
7. Computer and microelectronic technology are more widely used in the design, mold processing and production process of electric bicycle products, continuously improving the degree of production automation and improving the production process technology.
8. Electric bicycle manufacturers cooperate with national research institutes and colleges and universities to systematically improve the technological content of products, form technologies and products with independent intellectual property rights, and continue to maintain their position in the technical field of electric bicycles in the world.