After a qualified battery for an electric moped is shipped from a battery manufacturer, the life and performance of the battery depend to some extent on the use and maintenance of consumers.
(1) Matching of charger and battery.
The battery for the electric moped is damaged, not used. It shows the importance of matching the charger and the battery. There are two cases here: one is that the new charger itself does not match the parameters provided by the battery manufacturer, and the other is charging The quality of the components of the charger itself is poor. When it is first used, it is still matched. With the consumer's charge and discharge cycles, the charger itself will drift due to temperature rise and aging of the components, resulting in drifting of the charging voltage and conversion current, and damage to the battery. .
(2) Replenish electricity regularly and in time.
Consumers usually have a misunderstanding about the cycle life stated in the instruction manual. They believe that the battery life will be reduced once when charging once, so every time the battery power consumption reaches the protection voltage of the controller 31.5V before starting to recharge As everyone knows, this will not only protect the battery, but also shorten the battery life. Therefore, consumers are reminded to recharge the battery in time if possible.
(3) It is strictly forbidden to continue to ride when the indicator light shows under-voltage. Some consumers ride halfway, after the indicator shows the under-voltage condition, take a rest and ride for a period of time, which is very harmful to the battery. Severe over-discharge will make the battery salt or lead sticks. Crystal, short circuit the battery and affect the life.
(4) The electric power-assisted vehicle should try to help as soon as it starts, climbs and overloads.
(5) When riding on a rainy day, the switch and joints should be prevented from getting wet as much as possible to prevent leakage.