1. Choose a brand. Pay attention to choosing a brand with high visibility, and the quality and after-sales service are guaranteed.
2. Pick a car model. Different models have different performances. It is recommended to buy a simple and light type.
3. Look at the appearance. Pay attention to the smoothness and gloss of the surface, and pay attention to the quality of welding, painting and plating.
4. Find a feeling. Carry out a trial ride, and feel whether the vehicle's starting, acceleration, and driving are stable, whether the vehicle's handling is comfortable, and check the brake tightness, handlebar flexibility, and wheel mobility.
5. Check procedures. Check whether the production license, instruction manual, and certificate are valid and complete, and check whether the accessories attached to the vehicle are complete. Pay special attention to whether it is a locally approved model.
6. Look at the configuration. Are relevant important parts, such as batteries, motors, chargers, controllers, tires, rotary brake levers, etc., branded products? The brushless motor is selected.